1. Who Are You and What Do You Do for The Offbeat?
I’m Natalie and I help manage production at the Offbeat.
2. What Do You Love Most About The Offbeat?
I love reading submissions and choosing what our next publication will include.
3. What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Offbeat Stories?
My favorite kind of Offbeat stories are the ones we read and respond with “we have to accept this, because if we didn’t where would it go?”
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and what would you do?
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Morocco and photograph the beautiful dunes and walk with camels.
5. If you could live in any time-period, what would it be and why?
If I could live in any time-period, I’d live during the 60s in San Francisco. I spent my summer there and this summer was the 50th reunion of the Summer of Love. It was really amazing, and I think it would be cool to experience that culture first hand.
6. What Is One Fact The Offbeaters (Our Readers/Contributors) MUST Learn About You?
On top of pursuing writing and editing, I’m training to be certified to teach yoga!