1. Who Are You and What Do You Do for The Offbeat?
I am Michala White, pronounced as Mi-shay-la, and I am a professional writing and public relations senior at MSU. I run the Facebook and Twitter for The Offbeat. I have also edited pieces that will be published in the next issue.
2. What Do You Love Most About The Offbeat?
I love how The Offbeat is for anyone but mostly for those who describe themselves as unique and different.
3. What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Offbeat Stories?
I like reading short stories, especially ones that have twisted endings. I also like reading personal memoirs. I find it interesting to learn about others and what makes their life unique.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and what would you do?
This is a tough question because I want to go everywhere and do everything. I guess one place that I’ve always wanted to travel to is Jamaica. I just want to be surrounded by a chill vibe, have fun, and explore.
5. If you could live in any time period, what would it be and why?
I spent four years of the beginning of my life in the ‘90s, but I have always wished I was an adult in the ‘90s. The fashion was phenomenal and life just seemed cooler back then.
6. What Is One Fact The Offbeaters (Our Readers/Contributors) MUST Learn About You?
I have recently come to the conclusion that I need an animal around me throughout this life. I have had so many different pets such as bunnies, dogs, hamsters, fish and cats most recently! I just love animals and the energy they give off.