1. Who Are You and What Do You Do for The Offbeat?
Hi everyone! My name is Ah-Janai Hudson and I manage the Offbeat blog.
2. What Do You Love Most About The Offbeat?
I love the quirkiness of our authors and the pieces we receive from them. We have such a huge variety of styles and genres. Plus, our authors
3. What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Offbeat Stories?
My favorite kind of Offbeat stories are the ones that catch you by surprise. The type of stories that make you go “wow this is super weird… I like it!”
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and what would you do?
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Bali and have someone teach me how to surf. I’d probably do yoga at sunrise too.
5. If you could live in any time-period, what would it be and why?
If I could live in any time-period, I’d live during the Harlem Renaissance and Gatsby era. The entertainers of this era were amazing and it would be cool to go to a show at the Cotton Club. Plus, I’m obsessed with the glitz and glamour of the parties and flapper dresses.
6. What Is One Fact The Offbeaters (Our Readers/Contributors) MUST Learn About You?
I’m super picky about what I eat. I even smell my food before I eat. If it smells disgusting, I won’t eat it. Also, watermelon is repulsive.